• Automatically calculates the maximum billable amount for each medical record request
• Automatically generates an invoice for the requester
• Creates required HIPAA disclosure log
• Maintains all document release data for 7 years, as required by HIPAA
You are free from the overwhelming burden associated with archiving medical records, including the elimination of paper and reduced costs related to toner, paper, postage fees, and copy machine degradation.
Medical Records Management – The benefits of ROI+ from SIS NW
If you would like more details concerning the many benefits of medical records storage with SIS NW, contact one of our agents for a free consultation. In the meantime, consider the many ways that this revolutionary medical records management system will help you eliminate worry while saving money:
• Requests for medical records are fulfilled in a timely manner
• Deliver records electronically; stop making cumbersome paper copies
• Extensive reporting capabilities for documenting all releases
Information about the medical records storage experts at SIS NW
SIS NW (Spectrum Information Services NW, Inc.) was founded in 2008 for the purpose of providing medical records management solutions for healthcare providers. We work diligently to understand the unique needs of our clients while providing reliable and unwavering service.
By acknowledging your challenges and working to understand them, we will develop a solution that meets your needs while working within your budget. When it comes to medical document storage, cookie-cutter solutions seldom work because every healthcare provider has unique issues that must be addressed.
With more than a hundred years of combined experience, our medical records management team has the experience needed to help you solve problems and remain HIPAA compliant. We will help you solve your storage issues when you retire, whether exporting charts from an EMR or converting paper records into electronic files.
We offer a free consultation so contact one of our agents today for more information about eliminating the worry and hassle from your life so your retirement can be worry-free.